- Select your course and choose a date and time that fits your local time zone.
- Fill out your personal details. Your details will only be used to send you communications about your course registration.
- Terms and conditions apply to your registration. Check to accpet the terms and conditions.
- Click Register Now to submit your booking.
2. Next steps
Once your registration is accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- Non-disclosure agreement.
You can cancel, defer to another course, or make a substitution up to 5 working days before the start date.
5 working days before the start date you will receive onboarding instructions which you should complete to prepare for the course. These will include:
- An Installation Guide to guide you through setting up the data science toolkit on your computer.
- A link to download the course workshops, data, and presentations.
- Invitations to the online meetings.